Sunday 8 November 2009

Organic Fabric and Ugly Duckling

Nichole gave me a great tip for an online shop based in Canada, which means FREE SHIPPING for me! Yay! The store is called Pink Panda Fabrics and has a nice selection.

I bought some Arcadia fabric and this really cool ugly duckling print. I was really excited about buying some organic fabric though, those are the 4 pieces on the bottom right .


The package arrived last week and the organic fabrics feel very nice and soft. They washed and ironed just fine, now we'll see if they make superior quilts. (I guess they do already, because the don't use the harsh chemicals used in conventional fabric dying, as explained on this (biased :) website: http://www.harmonyart.com/organic-textiles/OrganicVSConventional.html

1 comment:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

The duck fabric is adorable and yay for free shipping!