Tuesday 30 June 2009

Stashalicious!

I've received a ton of goodies in the mail recently!



Good thing too, as I had been wondering where some of my orders were stuck along the way :)

1) more Moda charm pack treasures:


2) my Bee Square fabric order, ordered at 50% off - sweet deal


Check out these cute mice with cheese!


And the cutlery - awesome :)


3) The Fat Quarter Shop sent this gorgeous package


Containing: Moda Wonderland fabrics to complement my charm packs...


... Timeless Treasures Apple and Owl fabrics ...


... a couple of Kaffe Fassett beauties...


... and very large dots - I like dots :)


4) Just last week, the last parcel arrived, oh, so exciting!


Aren't these ladies awesome!!!???



And these Robert Kaufmann prints are beautiful (with one little shock of the circles in the middle green fabric being pink, I didn't notice that on the online photo). They feel really smooth and washed well. Now I just have to get myself to use them for something :)


Now compare the laundry pile to the photo of the folded fabrics at the beginning of the post. I always forget how much more room fabric takes up when unfolded, my poor washing machine almost gave up, as I was adding the fabric to my normal wash at the end of the cycle and hadn't planned enough space. But I really really wanted to get the fabric ready for sewing!

7 comments:

Cristin said...

Nice! I'm heading over to my fav little quilt shop on my lunch break... and hope I don't break the bank. Typically, I walk in, touch every bolt of fabric, and walk out empty handed because they're all so gorgeous and I just can't choose. Maybe I should TRY to break the bank the time :-)
I LOVE DOTS TOO!

Crispy said...

Oooo what fun Squishies!!!! Love your fabrics...well not the one with the big behinds...I see that in the mirror too much alread LOL.

Crispy

Heather said...

Looks like some fun stuff will be sewed soon! I love the owls. Very cute stuff.

Unknown said...

OMG, you spent a bundle on the bundles! Great fun and I do like the ladies a lot. I see the resemblance and am reminded that at one time women who had big a....s were much desired. Right Crsipy?
Very good decisions made, you have a lot of work to do. I don't wash my fabrics before using them, only reds...

Annika said...

Oh, just like x-mas :)

Bateau said...

I'm waiting for my parcels too - the anticipation. Do you have plans for most of the fabrics? Do tell!

Debora said...

Hi there from Ottawa Ont Canada
Where can I get some of the fabric with the
"ladies " on it..

I just love it...Would love to make a few fun things for my girlfriends...can you give me info on the Fabric...

debbyj57 at hotmail dot com