Thursday 15 April 2010

Quilty Goodness!

After washing the baby quilts, I had a chance to hang them out on a sunny day, so now I too have photos of quilts blowing in the wind - they're so common in blog-land :)


I love how the quilting patterns show up in the sunshine and after washing.


Still get the church window effect on the floating coins quilts!


I just sold this quilt with the apple and the worm!


One of my first baby/lap quilts I made...

Now the weather is grey and rainy again, plus, that line was at a friend's house, so from now on, you'll get mostly "quilts in door frame" and "quilts on wood floor" pictures again :)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

these all look so beautiful out in the sunshine!!!!

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Beautiful quilts and congrats on selling one!

Katie B said...

You've been busy! What a beautiful collection! Your pictures are fantastic.

Crispy said...

Beautiful!! Nothin' prettier than quilts flapping in the wind :0)

Crispy

Bella Linguini said...

How beautiful!!! the quilting on them is so pretty. I love the circles in the apple quilt especially.

Jocelyn said...

Love how the quilts look on the clothes line. The wind and sunshine always makes quilts look gorgeous.

Rebekah said...

Beautiful photos! There's nothing better than seeing gorgeous quilts hanging on a line :)