Thursday 8 April 2010

Here Comes Batman!

This must have been the easiest quilt I've ever made.

It's made from the batman fabric I got at Christmas time.

I had a front panel and backing fabric with the batman theme.
So all I had to do is put the two together with some batting - then I outlined batman and the writing and put black binding on it.


Here you can see the three-dimensionality from the outline quilting:



And here's an outline of the back.


The little boy whose mother gave me the fabric to begin with got this little roll on the weekend and was over the moon! A batman quilt, whoa :)


What a pleasure to work on this quilt after the struggle with the spring quilt!

4 comments:

Heather said...

My little Batman would love this quilt too, I can only imagine the little guy who did get it. What an easy way to put together a little quilt.

Leslie said...

what a fun way to quilt it

Katie B said...

That's really cool! What little boy wouldn't love that?

Crispy said...

That is going to be one happy little boy!! Isn't it fun to do an easy project once in a while?

Crispy