Friday 16 July 2010

Leftover Options


Thanks for all your suggestions/votes for the Wonderland Leftover HSTs the other day!

Seemed everyone liked a different layout :)

I've found a totally different layout in the Connecting Threads magazine I get in the mail. I think I ordered from them once or signed up for a newsletter and am getting this magazine now. It's fun to browse through for pattern ideas. Anyway, I'll need to collect a whole bunch more HSTs for whichever layout I choose, so there's another project moved to the back-burner! :)

Just a heads up that it'll be truly quiet here for a week or two. Come back in late July for an update :)

By the way, if "Karen in Pennsylvania" reads this - I appreciate your comments and have been trying to reply to them but don't have any way to contact you - you don't have a profile and there's no reply address. So if you'd like to get replies, let me know you're email!

1 comment:

Crispy said...

Hmmmm I wonder what you will be doing for the next week or so.....I'll just have to come back to find out :0)

Crispy